- All the functions of a PogoPlug Mobile module (file sharing locally or through PogoPlug.com), plus built-in ZigBee home automation interface and support of IP based devices such as WiFi thermostats
- Optionally expandable with your choice of additional interfaces to manage devices based upon ZigBee (HA or SE), INSTEON, X10, or ALL of them, through single USB port
- Compatible with an ever expanding list of supported devices from Smartenit and third parties: http://smartenit.com/supported-devices/
- Configurable for either or both ZigBee Home Automation (HA) or Smart Energy (SE) networks (enquire within for SE compatibility)
- Stand-alone operation (no PC required)
- Low power consumption
- Simple installation and network setup
- FREE Smartenit App, iOS, Android and Desktop. NO monthly fees for the Smartenit cloud service!
- 1 year Smartenit limited warranty
Harmony P2 offers the convenience of a remote media storage server with the versatility of a powerful Smartenit home automation gateway. As the “brain” of your home control system, Harmony P2 organizes and manages devices such as lighting, security, temperature control, irrigation and more while allowing status monitoring and control, setting schedules, and setting automation rules for unattended operation. All of this is accomplished through our FREE iSmartenit app on your phone, tablet, or web browser. Choose your configuration based on the device networks you want to control.
- ZigBee Base ($59.99)– An internal ZigBee radio will control ZigBee HA Certified devices from Smartenit or other manufacturers. It will also connect with WiFi/ IP devices. If you have already own an INSTEON PLM (2412U/ EZIComm, or 2413U) and USB adapter you may connect it to control INSTEON networks.
- ZigBee, INSTEON, X10 ($74.99) – Comes with a SmartLabs 2412U PLM. An internal ZigBee radio will control ZigBee HA Certified devices from Smartenit or other manufacturers. The included 2412 U PLM will control INSTEON and X10 devices, but know that it has communication over the powerline ONLY.
- ZigBee, INSTEON, X10 ($109.99) – Comes with a Smartenit EZIComm PLM. An internal ZigBee radio will control ZigBee HA Certified devices from Smartenit or other manufacturers. The included EZIComm PLM will control INSTEON and X10 devices with the added ability to repeat INSTEON messages over the air as well as powerline.
- ZigBee HA & ZigBee SE ($109.99) – Comes with a Smartenit USB dongle equipped with ZOE-VIPD firmware. This allows the Harmony P2 to join to Smart Energy utility meters that support adding third party devices to their ESP’s network. Inquire with your electric utility prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.